Terms and Conditions
All users of this website agree that access to and use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Legal Notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user’s own risk. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any updates and revisions to these Terms and Conditions will be posted at this page.
- Acceptance of Terms and Use – By accessing this web site, or purchasing something from us, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Copyright – All content on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, video, images, logos, icons, graphics, content, and downloads, are owned and copyrighted by Kitchens of Africa unless otherwise stated, and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. You may not use the Content, without the prior written permission of Kitchens of Africa. At its sole discretion, Kitchens of Africa may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the possibility of seeking criminal prosecution.
- Online Store Terms – By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Governing Law – Any claim relating to Kitchens of Africa’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Links to Third Party Sites – This Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of Kitchens of Africa. Any such website is independent from Kitchensofafria.com and Kitchensofafrica.com does not express endorsements or approvals of any such websites. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Kitchens of Africa. Check the Uniform Resources Locator (“URL”) address provided in your Worldwide Web browser to see if you are still on kitchensofafrica.com Site or have moved to another third-party site.
- Termination Of Usage – We may terminate your access or suspend your right to access all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law, is in breach of these Terms or is harmful to the interests of other users, Associates, or us. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse an order from any customer at our sole discretion for any reason at any time.
- Modification to the Service and Prices – Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions – Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Products or Services (if applicable) – Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Prohibited Uses – In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Your Account – If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you submit through the “My Account” feature and the corresponding password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the “My Account” feature or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and to remove or edit content submitted by you in the “My Account” area of the Site.