- Apply generously (true African-style).
- For best results, marinate overnight (1-2 hours for seafood).
- For a sweet taste, add honey, agave, molasses or brown sugar (can be used as a glaze).
- Make slashes on bone in chicken or thick pieces of meat for deeper flavor penetration.
- For that authentic flavor, cook over charcoal or use a gas grill.
- To make a barbecue baste, add ketchup, brown sugar and orange juice (optional).
Bold and exciting flavors with twice the heat of the Spicy – this one is for the chili heads.