- Mix with mayo to create an all purpose spicy spread to use for chicken or tuna salad, sandwiches, etc.
- Add to mac and cheese for a spicy African twist.
- Add a tablespoon or two to your special sauce before tossing with chicken wings for a spicy, finger-licking game-day treat.
- Perk up breakfast by adding a drop or two to your morning eggs.
- Whisk into vinaigrettes and dressings or add to ketchup for a spicy kick.
- Brighten and add a layer of flavor and depth to slow-simmered chili, soups, stews, and pasta sauce.
- Add a teaspoon to your spicy cocktail or bloody mary for a unique and exotic twist.
- Add to fruit-based sweet condiments for a sweet, spicy and savory taste.
- The antidote to bland and boring food – a bit stirred into anything will immediately wake up the food and your taste buds.